Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Alfred Hitchcock Hour

Just recently I found that Encore Suspense channel on Dish Network is carrying the Alfred Hitchcock Hour weeknights at 1050pm.   Now I have really been enjoying these shows and it goes along with my getting really hooked on the Suspense and Escape old time radio shows.   These AHH shows are the longer episodes of Alfred Hitchcock Presents.  The Hour ran from September 1962 to May 1965 with 93 total episodes (today thats probably 5-6 seasons for most shows).  The original Alfred Hitchcock Presents ran 30 minute episodes from 1955 to 1962 and was remade for 4 seasons in the 1980s (which was a good show then too)
I was able to find several of the hour episodes on Youtube so I bring you this :

Season 1 Episode 3 "Night of the Owl" starring Brian Keith

No comments: