Friday, April 26, 2019

Enjoy Ray Bradbury

For years I have enjoyed all Ray Bradbury books and short stories, I first found them in junior high and read as many I as could.  As I got older I discovered the movies and the episodes of Twilight Zone and others shows based on Ray's stories along with EC comics reprints of his stories in their issues of Vault of Fear, Tales from the Crypt and of course Weird Science.  Then a few years back I found old time radio shows from Dimension X, X Minus One, Escape and Suspense and then I stumbled on the HBO series "Ray Bradbury Theater" on Youtube, wow! 
I have really enjoyed the series and I found today thanks to a fellow OTR blogger, the story "USHER II" read by Leonard Nimoy on Youtube and that directed me to the episode of "RBT" of the same story.  

So now I share with you those 2 versions...Please enjoy!






No comments: