Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've Got a Secret


This is a funny and sometimes sad book about a funny gentleman, Henry Morgan from "I've Got a Secret". He could be rude and cutting but also very very funny. He is truly an aquired taste.

he of course was on one of my very favorite games shows "I've Got a Secret" with Garry Moore...not the most recent failure that was thankfully discarded by GSN, but the classic B&W version.

Here from 1984 is Garry Moore looking back at the show its about 10 mins long but worth watching.



I have been recording the episodes every night on GSN along with "What's My Line?" my very favorite game show. I LOVE this show.
here is the final episode with host John Daly as the mystery guest:
John was always the emergency back up myster guest in case the scheduled one didnt make it in time for the show, but on the last one they thought it was appropriate that he actually be the special guest.



No comments: