Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just My Opinion

Well I havent posted in a few days but here is a thought I had this last Sunday night while watching the Emmy Awards and Sunday Night Football, I really don't like "30 Rock" and I really really don't like Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys. First let me talk about the so called best comedy on tv (according to the Emmy voters) "30 Rock". I have never liked this show and I have never found it remotely funny, I like Tina Fey but she does nothing for me on this show. Now I did read from one critic that it wins every year because its about TV and the writers of a comedy show. Now tv folks love the inside jokes and stories and they want it to win, but I think the rest of America (the flyover part) disagrees. I have watched and given it a chance and I tried again over the summer with repeats, but I just barely chuckle a couple of times. Maybe its Tracy Morgan who I never found funny on SNL, but I can't stand Alec Baldwin PERIOD! So enjoy Emmy voters because I think the best comedy on tv is "The Big Bang Theory".

Now on to the Cowboys. I have hated the cowboys for years and years going back to my young days. They beat the Broncos in the only SuperBowl where I rooted for the lowly Broncos. I just dont plain like them and they have been too successful and need to have these down years to make up for it.
Jerry Jones may be extrememly wealthy and can buy what he wants but it does my heart good to know he can't buy a team to win in the playoffs let alone get to the SuperBowl. Watching him pick his nose live on national tv was just great but I am sure he pulled out a 100 dollar bill to wipe his finger on when he was done.
Ok enough of me rambling. Thanks for reading.

No comments: