Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ever So Humble

With the release of the new memoir by Hulk Hogan, Amazon has it set up you can read the first few pages online. In the first paragraph he gives us this statement " I hate confrontation. I've always hated confrontation. The thought of a truly violent confrontation scares me more than just about anything else in life. I know that sounds strange coming from the most famous professional wrestler who ever lived-but its the truth"

REALLY? the most famous who ever lived??? ok he might have a legit claim to that but to call yourself that in the first paragraph of your memoir? The man's ego has an ego and they are both the size of Madison Square Garden. I guess maybe he has to have that to survive in the world of pro wrestling. It just boggles my mind.

No comments: