Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gunsmoke on the Radio, Thanks Buck Benny

Here is another great episode from the  Golden Age of Radio's great western Gunsmoke.

This is provided to us by the Jack Benny Podcast of Buck Benny, a great podcaster and OTR master.

Many thanks to Buck for the promo and mention of this blog and myself, I can't tell you how thrilled I am to hear Buck talk about this blog and how good he thinks it is.   I hope all who find this blog will enjoy all the things I have to share and will visit Buck's podcast via the link I will post below.  Go follow him and tell him "Jim" sent ya!


Jack Benny Pocast by Buck Benny  OTR at its best. 

Also enjoy Buck's post of, The Great Gildersleeve, Suspense, Fred Allen, Dennis Day, Fibber McGee and Molly, Red Skelton, Phil Harris and Alice Faye and of course his wonderful podcast for The Jack Benny Show.



Gunsmoke 
"Brothers"
aired September 6th 1952 
CBS radio

No comments: