Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Final thought on the MJ memorial

Why do I get the feeling he wasnt even in the casket they brought out and secondly I want to be soft and say what a touching moment when his daughter said her final words but part of me thinks the family made sure that one of the kids said this to show the world how great a father he was so when the custody hearing starts (if Ms. Rowe wants the fight) they have visual evidence and the world on their side. You know the service became a sideshow with the appearance of Al Sharpton, anything he is involved in is suspect and this was no different.
I wonder if the family was so security sensitive that they have already buried him today at a private service and just had another cheaper casket (made to look expensive for tv) at the memorial.
Just my own thoughts. I dont want to offend or upset anyone who reads this that was a MJ fan but you know how weird they all have been over the years.

No comments: