Sunday, September 8, 2013

Gunsmoke on Radio and Television (#2)


This time our Gunsmoke double feature consist of the episode "Gone Straight".  

I would be remiss if i didnt thank the podcast I listen too and who are so generous with their shows and time to allow me to use them on my blog.  The previous double feature radio show was courtesy
Bob Camardella and his Boxcars711 Old Time Radio Podcast.  This podcast features almost every radio program from the golden age of radio, even some that I had never heard of before.  Click the name of the podcast to check things out.

Today's double feature radio version is provided by my friend Buck Benny and his wonderful OTR podcast The Jack Benny Show OTR Podcast.   This of course features the entire season of the Jack Benny Show, from 60,65,70 and 75 years ago from, now, 2013.   He also features Phil Harris and Alice Faye, Fred Allen, Bing Crosby, Suspense and during this summer it has been adventure and rarely heard comedies.  He will throw in a few special surprise shows and loves feedback and suggestions.
Check him out by clicking the link in the title of the show.

Thank you for checking them out and for reading my little stress reliever blog.   Here we go!!!


Gone Straight
Season 1
originally aired on CBS radio August 22nd 1953



Gone Straight 
season 2
originally aired on CBS TV February 9th 1957





No comments: