Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday!! Thursday Jan 8th


To my lovely wife Michelle. She is just the best ever for putting up with me for 16 years and givng me 2 wonderful daughters. I love you!!!

and of course she shares her day with Elvis and that is why I give you our #1 song for the week.
Its Elvis' last #1 single "Suspicious Minds" from his album "The Memphis Sessions" which also included "In The Ghetto" and "Kentucky Rain" which made this a tremendous album to listen too. So Happy Birthday to the King.


Oh and in case you didnt know Michelle and I honeymooned in Memphis and stayed at the Wilson World Hotel next door to Graceland. Thats a great wife who goes along for that for a honeymoon. You may need to click on the picture to get a better look, but arent we a great couple?

No comments: