Friday, March 27, 2009

Benjamin Harrison Home


Another family outing to see a Presidential home and museum today. This time it was too Indianapolis and the home of President Benjamin Harrison.
It is located downtown on Delaware Ave just off of I-65. It was a great trip and a quiet day and it was just our family on the tour so we got to take our time and ask a lot of questions (at least I did).
this first picture is the house from Delaware Street.











I didnt get any pictures from inside because as normal with these homes they dont allow flash photography and I wasnt sure how much light I would have but then again I totally forgot to take any because of all the looking and questions I had.
Here are various signs from around the outside of the home.












I took some more pictures from outside the house and you can see the different areas around the house and from the back and a picture from inside the carriage house.
























No comments: